Hi Tejas,
Refresh token validity is 15 days and it’s not limited to 2 days, reference: API - FYERS. We will connect with you for better understanding.
Hi Tejas,
Refresh token validity is 15 days and it’s not limited to 2 days, reference: API - FYERS. We will connect with you for better understanding.
Thank you @naresh_janagama I cross checked my code and I am able to use refresh token to generate access token every time I need to connect. Thank for pointing it out.
Thank you for confirming Tejas.
Happy trading
Hi @naresh_janagama ,
Please check the DM, i have a similar issue.
Let me know if thers is a way to bypass the human verifiction.
Sure, Soorej!
Hi Community,
Has anyone found a solution to this issue with or without using Selenium?
If you’ve faced something similar, I’d really appreciate it if you could share your approach. I’m also open to alternative solutions or tools that can achieve the same result.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Best alternative is TOTP based login flow instead of Selenium, please check your DM for sample code.
Hey Naresh, can you elaborate please
I hope it’s clarified in the DM @lavs9