Hi, please enable back testing for FAK27140
Sir Please Enable backtesting to YP17759
Hi @tejas_khoday ,
Yes, I had already raised a support ticket.
I provided the screenshots, timestamps, and a detailed description of the issue. Despite this, the support team did not carry out a meaningful technical investigation. Instead, I received generic responses.
I was even asked to provide activity logs again and again, which are not accessible to customers and can only be retrieved internally by FYERS using my Account ID. This made it difficult to believe that the complaint had undergone any meaningful technical review.
I had specifically requested that, if the observed behavior was indeed expected, the team should provide the relevant technical documentation or a workflow explanation describing why the Range Breakdown (Previous 1 Minute) node ignored multiple valid breakdowns and triggered only much later. Unfortunately, this request was not addressed either.
- Saurav
I didn’t visible back test option FAJ70992
amazing
<<<<<
hello , please add option of using combined premium chart or straddle or strangle as underlying in the fyers automate
Please enable BackTest Beta feature access for account XV02580. This feature will be highly beneficial for future trading activities. Thank you.
Hi, Sir, I have a fyers user from 5years. My A/C Id XA28560. 1st thanks for Great innovation and development. I have some quiry about a strategy which want to built in automated but how it’s created not understand. I make a long straddle on index (any nifty/sensex) at ATM or OTM when both legs price are same or mild difference (Ex. Both CE and PE Price Rs. 100 or One leg Rs.100 and other Rs.105, Approx total price of both leg Rs.200 or Rs.205) And both leg execute at same time entry. Is it possible to create on Automate trading system ? If possible how did it make please explain. Thank you.
FYERS Recently introduces backtest option. can you please enable the Backtest option with my account please. account id FAK23405
Any options to entry exit stategy based on combine premium of selected legs.
Hi Team, I am building strategies using FYERS Automate and want to test them properly before going live. Please enable Backtest Beta access for my account. I am sending my Client ID XS74074. Thanks!"![]()
how to develope strategies based on historical data
dm me

