Basket order is a feature with which you can place multiple orders at one go. This feature helps in making use of various opportunities in the market efficiently and also helps in avoiding slippages.
Now, let’s go through the step-by-step procedure of how to place basket orders in Fyers Web:
- Select ‘Basket Order’ available on the header menu of the Fyers Web platform as shown in the image below:
2. On clicking the ‘Basket order’ option, you’ll receive a pop up. Click on ‘Add New Basket’.
3. Let’s say you want to create an Iron Condor option strategy (Nifty), Enter a name for the Basket.
4. Add the required scrips (With appropriate quantities and price) of the Strategy and click on ‘Place’.
5. Once clicked on ‘Place’, the basket order will be placed successfully.