To open an account online with assistance, please enter contact information (Email & Mobile Number) on our Open An Account page and submit by clicking “Create an Account”. Our account opening executive will get in touch with you within “24 working hours” to help you open an account online. Our working hours are mentioned here.
Keep photos / scan copies of your KYC documents readily available with you so that you can save time in opening your account.
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Passport / Voter ID / Ration Card / Driving License / Lease Agreement / Driving License / Flat Maintenance bill / Insurance Copy / Latest Utility bills not more than 3 months old / Bank account statement / Passbook not more than 3 months old etc).
- To trade in derivatives, you will need any one of the following documents (Copy of ITR acknowledgement / Salary Slip, Copy of Form 16 / Bank account statement for the last 6 months / Copy of demat account holding statement / Networth certificate / Relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets / self declaration with relevant supporting documents).
- To link your existing demat account, provide the CMR copy (Client Master Report).
- Photo / Scanned copy of cancelled cheque leaf / passbook / bank statement with details of IFSC / MICR code.
For immediate help, contact us.