Now you can pledge all your NSE Approved Securities and Mutual funds online through OTP.
The step-by-step procedure of the same is as below:
- Go to pledge.fyers.in and login with your FYERS credentials (If you’ve already logged in to FYERS Web then you’ll automatically be logged in). The holdings are divided into two parts i.e., Equity Holdings and Mutual Funds Holdings. Your holdings will reflect with a bifurcation as shown below:
2. Click on the ‘Pledge’ button beside the Symbol/Scrip Name you wish to pledge, enter the desired quantity and click on submit as shown in the image below:
In this case, 1 Quantity of Yes Bank has been entered.
3. You will be redirected to the CDSL page for authorization of the pledge transaction. Enter the OTP which you’d received in your registered Mobile number/Email ID and click on the ‘Verify’.
4. Once Authorized, you’ll receive the confirmation of the request placed along with the Reference ID as pictured below:
5. After the authorization, the pledge request will show under the tab ‘Pending Requests’ until the confirmation from CDSL which generally takes upto 10 minutes.
6. Post confirmation from CDSL, the quantity pledged will reflect under ‘Pledged Quantity’ and the pledge margin will be credited to your trading account on the next trading day.
Note: To unpledge your holdings, you’ll need to place a request by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as the procedure is offline at the moment.