Yes, we do provide collateral margin against the holdings i.e. stocks, ETFs and MFs. You can pledge your holdings for collateral margins, which you will receive after a deduction of a certain percentage or haircut.
Clients can trade with margin received from pledging for Equity Intraday and FNO segment. As per the exchange guidelines, to carry overnight FNO positions, 50% of the margin compulsorily in terms of cash and the remaining 50% can be comprised of collateral margin amount.
Note: Liquidbees are considered as cash equivalents by the exchange, so the above 50% rule wouldn’t apply. So collateral margin received against pledging liquid bees is comparable to funds in your account.
Pledge and Unpledge Process:
- The stocks bought today will be eligible only on the T+3 day. For instance, stocks bought on Friday will be eligible to pledge on Wednesday.
- You’ll need to send a pledge request to firstname.lastname@example.org with scrip details & quantities.
- Our support team will process it within 30 minutes (Client should request for pledge before 3:30 PM on working days. Requests after 3:30 PM will be considered on the next working day).
- You will have to authorize the pledge by visiting the link that you will receive on the registered Email ID/mobile number – By clicking the received link, you will be redirected to CDSL’s (DP) portal where you are required to mention your PAN or Demat account number and generate OTP to authenticate the margin pledge by entering the OTP received on the registered Email ID/mobile number.
- Pledge and unpledge request shall only be considered through the mail and kindly request the same by writing to email@example.com.
- Pledge will be created in the next 24 hours.
- The acceptable minimum value for pledge creation is ₹ 10,000 per scrip.
- While pledge creation, as per the NSE exchange the latest haircut will be considered on all the approved scrips.
- Check out the FYERS Haircut for Approved Securities and MFs.
- The cost of pledge/unpledge is ₹ 62 (50 +12 CDSL Charges) + GST per request.