Yes, any LLP entity can open an account at FYERS. However, you will have to open an account offline.
Few documents will be required for opening a LLP account Duly filled Trading/Trading & Demat/Commodity form with photograph of Karta affixed and signed across.
- Copy of the LLP Agreement duly attested by a Public Notary (Investment Clause must be mentioned)
- PAN Card Copy –
- PAN Card of the Firm
- PAN Card of all Partners (Attested by Each Individual Partner)
- Income Proof Copy –
- Proof of Bank Account (Specimen copy of cancelled check leaf/Bank Statement/Bank Passbook/Letter from Bank).
- Copy of Balance Sheet of the Firm for the last two Financial Years* (to be submitted every year) if the firm is newly incorporated then, a Networth certificate from CA. (The Balance Sheet should have the seal and signature of the Authorized Signatory on all the pages)
- Address Proof Copy –
- Address Proof of the Firm
- Address Proof of all the Partners (Attested by each Individual Partner)
- Aadhaar of the Authorized Person as per the Letter of Authority in the letterhead of the firm.
- Authority Letter in favour of Managing Partner – Annexure 1A (For Equity Account)
- List of Authorized Signatories/Partners photos with signatures on letterhead of the Firm – Annexure I
- Copy of Certificates of Registration (For rRegistered LLP firms only) (Investment clause must be mentioned)
- Latest Shareholding Pattern.
- FATCA Declaration
- Annexure 4 for Demat Account