- You will be part of a highly fast-growing fintech company, building a positive user experience for its customers.
- Be in sync with design trends, identify design gaps and recommend and design the best user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing web and mobile interfaces.
- Be ready to prepare interactive design prototypes based on wireframes shared with you.
- Provide quality design assets to developers in the exact format, proportions, and sizes.
- Have a keen eye to notice all design tradeoffs and turn them into a delightful experience.
Required work experience
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a visual/interface designer with a clean sense of user experience design.
- You must have a working knowledge of Sketch/Figma, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You must have a working knowledge of designing mobile app interfaces and responsive websites.
Nice to have
- You must have at least three works to showcase your talents as a visual/interface designer.
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to adopt new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Be prompt in responding to communications and tasks assigned to you.
- Timely update the progress of the tasks assigned to you. Keep the status in check.
- Understand the goal, context, and details of any requirement assigned to you in the quickest possible time.
- Procure the essential knowledge and skillset through necessary means such as research, study, and discussion. You must be proactive and forthcoming.
- Deliver your first creative as close as possible to the requirements explained to you while adhering to the design system of FYERS.
- Aim to deliver high-quality creative which can produce a positive impact on users. We will gauge the level of innovation, creativity, and usability.
- Avoid as many errors as possible in your creatives, including type, design, spacing, and format errors.
- Aim to close your creative delivery with as minimal iterations as possible.
- Always aim to complete your deliveries within the proposed timeline.
- Eagerness to work in the Fintech and Stock Market domain
- As per market standards
To apply for this job please visit recruit.fyers.in.