Job description & key roles:
- Manage IT projects and being responsible for project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements, resource planning, project initiation, and execution.
- Communicate effectively with all the teams involved in project priorities, progress, and risk.
- Work closely with the Co-founder, Technical Leads, and Development teams to design and build outstanding products that our customers love.
- Liaison between the company and vendors who work on the development projects.
- Competitor product analysis and planning continuous product development
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science (BTech, BCA)
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of backend programming languages such as Python, Java, etc
- Basic knowledge of databases such as MySQL, PostgresQL, etc
Other skill sets:
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Should be comfortable to work with multiple different teams
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Should be able to work comfortably without direct management oversight
Bonus Point If:
- Eagerness to work in the Fin-tech and Stock Market domain
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Required work experience:
- 2-3 years of hands-on development experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
To apply for this job please visit recruit.fyers.in.