Required skill set:
- To Monitor the client’s and company’s Equity and Derivatives Portfolio risk on a real-time basis.
- To develop various risk models on Equity, Commodity and Currency derivative products.
- Stronghold on regulatory circulars (NSE, BSE, MCX and SEBI). To be updated on all the relevant circulars on a timely basis, generate reports, develop feedback and suggest to the management.
- Strong knowledge on VAR, SPAN, Scrip volatility, future forecasting models and regulatory surveillance models.
- To coordinate with the operational team to mitigate the overall risk involved in financial products.
- To develop internal policies and risk policies to safeguard the clients and company’s funds.
- Having experience on platforms like NEAT, BOLT, NEST and NOW.
- To coordinate with Clearing members or clearing corporations, monitor the deposits, margins, and collaterals daily.
- To coordinate with Exchanges, OMS vendors, technology team to resolve critical issues.
- Actively participating in new product implementation and risk management.
- Developing reports on defaulters or sundry creditors and coordinating with the recovery team.
Years of Experience:
- 5 to 10 Years or above only in Stock Broking or Stock Markets.
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM in finance, CFA or FRM highly preferable.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.fyers.in.