2018 has been a decent year for us! Our customer base has increased to 10,000+ and we’re excited about that. To improve our communications, we’ve created a comprehensive Notice Board to publish all the latest and most important announcements/updates that you will need to be aware of. We intend to keep you all informed about the following:
- Our Platforms – Any announcement-worthy information on our platforms which requires your attention such as live status, exchange connectivity, feature updates, data-related, maintenance down-time, new launches etc., will be announced under the “Platforms” category. This will encompass all the notices of our platforms.
- Timings related – If there are any timing related changes from the exchanges or us, we will update such notices in the “Timings” category of the notice board. These notices can range from changes in pay-out timings, square-off timings, availability of our services, changes in exchange trading hours etc. Since trading is very sensitive time, you can find such announcements exclusively in this section of the notice board.
- Trading related – Notices under “Trading” category can be anything that is directly related to trading. This is a broad category and can overlap with other categories in this list. We shall announce anything that is important and such information may or may not be available in the Market Circulars page. It can range from charts, data, order types, trading related changes in our platforms, information regarding derivatives, stocks and other instruments wherever applicable, new launches which impacts trading in anyway etc.
- Operations – This section can include any information with regards to settlements, back-end processes, pay-ins/pay-out related information, updates with regards to compliance which affect customers, regulatory procedures which may need to be followed etc. This section may overlap with others depending on the type of announcement.
- Our latest policies – We may change our policies & procedures with regards to risk, market access to certain instruments and scrips such as adding or removing scrips for trading, changing leverage for scrips across segments, adoption of new policies due to either regulatory changes or based on our discretion etc. As we operate in a risk-oriented business and a heavily regulated sector, we take proactive steps to evolve and refine our services. All such updates will be posted under “Policies.”
- Others – Anything other than the above-mentioned categories will be listed here. If needed, we shall create more categories in the notice board in the future.
We look forward to regularly communicating with you all. If you have any doubts or clarifications, you can ask me in the comments section below. Please note that if we have already published the exchanges’ circulars on our Market circulars page, we may or may not re-publish the same on the notice board. Hence, I encourage you to keep a track of both pages regularly to stay tuned with the latest developments.
Tejas is the Co-Founder & CEO at FYERS, the youngest team to get NSE’s broker license. He has a specialization in finance and has over 10 years of work experience spanning across proprietary trading, risk management, and broking. Tejas & his team started FYERS, a technology-focused brokerage as a mission to transform the trading/investment landscape in India.