FYERS 30 Day Challenge – Your Gateway To Free Trading!

Even I was rejected from 3 months brokerage refund. When asked they said my API keys are active. Since opening a fyers account, I have not even punched a single order from a third party or any API apps . ALL orders were punched from FyersWeb only.
When Fyers was promoting GoCharting around 6 months ago, I did log on to GO charting and check out the interface( pls note I didn’t even place a single order there, both paper or real)

Is that the reason why my API Key is active?

Fyers needs to be more transparent on this. Also when I started participating in the challenge( since August 2021), at that time, terms and conditions didn’t even mention API conditions. It was later inserted in terms and conditions of the 30 day challenge

Is it Mandatory to trade everyday after starting the challenge to complete the challenge or it will count only the day when I trade? I’m asking this because I do not get time everyday to trade due to my job schedule. @communications_team

  1. Not mandatory to trade every day.

  2. 30 days counter starts on the day you activate the challenge. ( excluding weekends )

I completed 30 days challenge and it showed won but I didn’t get certificate

@tejas_khoday @sounder_rajan could you please take little effort to respond?

What they check is, if your trading API is activated or deactivated, and not if you have actually passed any orders through it during the challenge period.

If you have the trading API activated, you are not eligible for the brokerage refund.

https://community.fyers.in/question/how-to-know-or-find-out-if-api-is-activated-or-not-for-one-s-a-c-624983ec78d8f41d8d652a7f

1 Like

Completed 30 days challenge on 05/04/2022 but no communication yet on certificate or refund yet, here is my challenge details, pls let me know when I will get brokerage refund as mentioned.

I have few questions about 30 days challenge…

  • How the entry and exit of trade taken care?
  • If enter into trade before challenge start date and exit into within challenge date will this be consider?
  • If enter into trade before challenge end date and exit after challenge end will this be consider?

These are questions comes to my mind as I have some trade for next challenge which started before start date.

Thanks,

Sajid

I have ended my month in a profit and completed 30 day challenge. There is still no communication about refund.

Please check and revert.

Hi,i completed 30day challenge with won on 04/05/2022. But no one email certificate and no refunds till now

can i get brokerage refund if I am in net profit more than 1000/- and using go charting to place the orders for F&O

Same case , twice won 30 Day challenge, No certificate yet.

Will Fyers take action?

Same case , twice won 30 Day challenge, No certificate yet.

Will Fyers take action?

I won 30 Day challange on 26 May but neither refund of brokerage nor they issue certificate yet.

@tejas_khoday is a baller. When burden of payout became big, Fyers shut the whole thing down or is it really a regulatory roadblock, sir? I was hoping to continue using this but now there is no hope Left to give even to a selected list of customers?

Hey Siddhartha, The payouts have been high for quite sometime now. If we had a final say on the matter, the challenge would continue without any changes. However, we had to follow the strict interpretation of rules lately. I read your comment in the other thread stating that we maybe cooking up a story to save money. Well, I’m not sure if you know that we had plans to further enhance the 30 Day Challenge experience. We wouldn’t waste our valuable resources if we had this in our mind. Moreover, I have been criticized for being a bit crazy for shelling out such large brokerage discounts. We could’ve funded a few startups with that kinda money or at least spent a crores on advertising like everyone else.